Tuesday, April 26, 2011

easter 2011 091.AVI

I have sad news...prepare yourself. I am officially sick with a cold. It's awful! I can't breathe, my nose is like a drippy faucet and I keep coughing! But, don't worry. I have still managed to crawl out of bed (well, technically I'm lifted out since it's a crib) and write the second half of my Easter blog. Here we go...
After the excitement of seeing what the Easter Bunny brought me I was primped and preened over until I was dressed to the nines!



Don't I look spectacular! My dress was shiny. I attempted to remove the horrible bow from my otherwise perfect hair but Mom and Dad were relentless about keeping that thing on my head. I finally gave in, I have to let them win a few.
After going to church and a lovely lunch we went to the park. I have been to the park before but this was the first time I noticed little plastic eggs all over the place...


I mean, they were everywhere! I knew how to work eggs because my parents bought me some a few weeks ago. These eggs were a little different though...




When I popped one open a bunch of candy fell out! It was the strangest thing. I picked all the candy up, put it back in the egg and put the egg in my dad's pretty bucket (I don't know why he insisted on carrying that thing around...I was a little embarrassed, it's not very manly) I thought maybe it was just a wonderful yet defective egg so I did an experiment. I found another egg (like I said, they were everywhere) and...





...it did the same thing! Candy spilled everywhere when I popped it open. I thought this had to be some weird fluke of mother nature...like all those dead fish and birds. After I cleaned up the mess from that egg and tried some of the other ones...they were ALL filled with candy.
I finally assumed that all the eggs were the same and decided to collect them in case I wanted a sweet treat later on...






Luckily Dad had brought his pretty bucket and he let me put all the eggs inside it.
Finally I had collected all the eggs and for some reason everyone clapped so I joined in because I love a good round of applause!




Look at all my teeth! I grew them myselfAfter finding eggs at the park we went to Sheridans to partake of some yummy frozen custard. I love custard but when we arrived I quickly forgot about a snack because....well let me show you, it's hard to explain.




I LIVE and LOVE to boogie!  Well even I can't top myself so I am going to leave you with the image of me shakin my bootie! Bye.

No comments: