Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME!

Sadie here. This is what I look like in case you have forgotten.




It's not my best picture but I have been through a lot lately. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to live with a woman who is 29 weeks pregnant? I barely even recognize my own mother.

She used to look completly normal but now, you'd be hard pressed to catch her without some type of food item shoved in her mouth. Case in point...she bought me a pretzel the other day to chew on while we were shopping. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a slow eater because I only have 5 teeth (almost 6). Well, my mother, the woman who supposedly loves and cares for me, ate all but 3 bites of MY pretzel! She told Daddy that she couldn't control herself.
What?......



Go away dog!! You look like a mop!

Sorry about that, where was I? Oh yes. So Mom has gone crazy and she eats all of my food. You will not believe what she did to me today. Apparently she thinks she is a bird because today she informed me that she is "nesting" What is that? I tried to tell her that she can't just make stuff up but I couldn't catch her. She was running around like a pageant princess hyped up on Pixie Stixs! She insists that the house is never clean enough and she gripes at me when she finds bits and pieces of my snacks that I have hid in various places throughout the house. COME ON!!! If I don't hide my food, she eats it! But that's not the point. I was telling you the horrible thing she did. As many of you know I have a special attachment to my collection of pink crochet blankets. They are the perfect amount of warmth and they are easy to pick up because of all the little holes. They are also wonderful to cuddle under when your insane mother decides that she is "nesting". Case in point.



Don't you wish you were me? Ahhh pink blanket! Well today the tornado that is my mother was ripping through the house doing laundry. I hate when she does laundry because the machines are behind an impenetrable force...a childproof gate. So I can't supervise the laundry proceedings which is very frustrating! Well my mother picked up two of my pink blankets and carelessly tossed them into the washer with the yucky dirty towels!!!!! I screamed and screamed to let her know that her actions were unacceptable! She completely ignored me. She gave me a pink blanket that she left out which leads me to believe that she doesn't understand the way a "set" works. One is not enough! I have to know where all my beloved blankets are at all times!!!
So, what did I do you may ask? Simple. I borrowed some money that I found laying about in my dad's wallet and tried to convince my ladybug friend that we must leave this unholy place immediately!!



Unfortunately, Mom caught me and took all the money away and put it in a place that is beyond my reach (the center of the table). So I just moved out. Here I am in my new place...



I would invite you in but it's a little cramped with more than one person inside (hint hint DAD). Eventually I had to eat so I came out. I was very happy to be reunited with the precious...I mean my blankets but I was less than thrilled about how they smelled. Normally I prefer the "lived in" smell and color but my mom likes things to smell fresh and not look dingy. BIG SIGH. It is so hard to be misunderstood by the person you spend most of your day with.
Well, that is it for me today. I have to work the old smell back into my blanket which will take awhile so I leave you to your thoughts. I will be updating more regularly in the upcoming weeks as these days will be the last blissful moments I have of being an only child.

Until then...
BTW...if you like my blog pleeeeeease follow me! This is going to be a more regular task for me and I know you want to hear my stories about having a new baby sister in a few weeks! Oh and I may let my mom on to post every once in awhile too!

No comments: