Monday, December 12, 2011

Savi's First Blog.

As promised. Here is Savi's first blog. Now since she is only 6 months old I am going to help her out. I asked her what color she wants her words in and told her that on Sadie's first blog her words were pink.  Savi has chosen red because "she is edgier than Sadie" whatever that means. I will let her introduce herself.

Ollo!

Actually it's hello.

Oh, Hello! I have been wanting to get on here for so long but my mom had this crazy "not until you're 6 months old" rule about blogging. Well, that time is finally here and I can set some things straight about yours truly. My big sister has been misrepresenting me in a most unforgiveable fashion.  Hmmjipnh;fueanjo;m mio;puafko Ahhhhhhhh!

Sorry about that. She just pulled a towel over her head and couldn't get it off. (she really did).

I'm okay! You know that feeling when you're rolling over and your hands (which are still a bit hard to control) grab a stray burp towel and pull it over your own head. Then your hands decide to let go and you're stuck like an upside turtle unable to breathe or see and you're pretty certain that the end is near? Whew!

Actually Sav I think it's safe to say most of our readers are well over the age of 6 months so they probably don't know that feeling.

Actually Mom (sarcasm from the baby...awesome) I think it's safe to say that everyone of MY readers have been 6 months old at some point in their life so they will know exactly what I am talking about. In fact I have just decided the theme for my blog.

Oh yeah, what's that?

It's called "you know that feeling....." and I bet everyone will be able to relate to the triumphs and hazards I have found myself in over this past half year.

Whatever you say. It's your blog.

That's right! So without further doo doo...

I assume you mean adieu....

You can't just make up words Mother!

You and your sister....I swear!

Hush now!

You know that feeling when you get a new present and your big sister totally encroaches on your playtime under the guise of "showing you how it works" when you have been successfully playing with it for 5 minutes? I do.




You know that feeling when your parents put a tree up in your house, put twinkly lights on it and before you decide whether or not they are insane (er) Hey! you decide to check it out and get stuck underneath it because you are mesmerized by all the colors...like a moth to a flame? And instead of saving your life your parent's just start snapping pictures even though they know that the camera flash has the same effect? I do.




You know that feeling when you are trying to sit up to drink a bottle but your mom has put such a huge bow on your head it weighs you down? I do.

Oh please, you were halfway smiling.

Only on the outside Mom. Inside I was crying.

Drama queen.


As I was saying... You know that feeling when the same day you were forced to wear the bow that is bigger than your head your parents furthur traumatized you by letting you "play" inside the mouth of the giant hippo at the mall. I do. (and I still have nightmares)



Now you were definately smiling in that picture.

Hippo survival 101...never let them see weakness or fear.

And when did you take Hippo survival 101?

Ummm...you were asleep. Moving on!

You know that feeling when you are learning to crawl and you want to crawl forward with every ounce of strength you have, but for some unknown reason you keep crawling backwards until you end up halfway under the ottoman? I do.



Then you call and call for help and this is what your parent's do instead of saving your life.



That's right. Snap flash snap flash...loling the whole time. That is what I call a parenting fail!


You know that feeling when you sit up on your own for the first time ever and your parent's are really excited and telling you what a big girl you are and how proud they are of you...and you're just trying to hide the sheer panic you feel because you aren't sure how you are going to get back down from this new position? I do.



You know that feeling when your big sister tells everyone that you have stolen her special blue seat when the truth is it was given to you and while you may not exactly fit in it yet, it doesn't make it less yours? I do.



And speaking of my older sister....You  know that moment when you realize that your bigger supposedly "wiser" sister who you are supposed to emulate is well...special? I do!


And of course there is this little nugget of weirdness...



Who takes a bath with their clothes on? Honestly?

I can't argue with that. It is pretty weird.

I guess some may call her brilliant. I would probably be more inclined to say nicer things about her if she would stop taking my crackly toys away from me.

Hey now, I have your back on that. I always take them away and give them back to you.

You don't see everything Mom. And she is one sneaky McSneakerson.

Ok, I'm sorry. I will keep a closer eye on her from now on. You should probably wrap this blog up.  I think it's long enough for your first blog.

Ok. How should I finish it?

How about with a cute picture?

Excellent idea!



Good choice.

Just keeping it real  Mama!

I hope you enjoyed Savi's first blog. I found it very eye-opening myself.

:)

No comments: