Monday, June 29, 2009

Sweet Sadie!

Well, it has been a crazy couple of weeks. As many of my avid readers already know our precious little girl has finally arrived! Sadie Holcomb Fryar was born June 22 at 8:42 a.m. I don't have any hospital pictures because I was a little busy at the time but here is a picture of her exactly one week later.


And of course all little girls love to sit with daddy and shoot the breeze.


And this picture was taken about ten minutes later.

I love this picture, look at her tiny little foot!

Anyway, I will try and post more pictures of Sadie when she is awake but that is not very often. Right now she is at the sleep, eat, and poop stage. Just be patient and I will so what I can when I can.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so precious!!! Congratulations to you both, I know Sadie will be loved so much, and I know you will both be great parents!!

Sarah said...

Aw, congratultions! Sadie is adorable! Little girls are so much fun! We're sure enjoying ours. Congratulations, again!