Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Much to Report

Well, I am sitting in the recliner at my parents house in pain because my precious unborn Sadie hasn't given me much of a break today. She is a little spitfire and enjoys stretching, rolling, and hooking her little foot under one of my ribs. When she does this it hits a pressure point that sends a shooting pain all the way through my back. Delightful child. She has also taken to exercising at night while I am trying to sleep in my nest of pillows. These last few weeks have not been easy, in fact they have been downright uncomfortable. But I am very thankful that Sadie is strong enough to really pack a punch. It may hurt and bruise but it shows she is a healthy, happy baby.
For those of you who aren't in the know I will update you on Robby. The company he was working for folded in April so he went on the job search. Luckily, we haven't really missed a paycheck since he was able to tutor in Burleson for a couple of weeks and now he is a carpet tech for Chem Dry. This would be the perfect job except that it is in the Garland/Dallas area so he has to leave at 5:45 each morning and he doesn't get home until 7 or 8 most nights. We are trying to have a good attitude about it and we need the money but we both wish he could find something closer to home. If you get a chance to shoot some prayers up for him we would appreciate it.
Other than that we have been getting ready for "D Day" We are now 34 weeks and 5 days so hopefully Sadie will make her grand entrance in about a month, give or take a week. One thing I like about the practice I am with is that they will not let you go to long past your due date. But only time will tell. I will update later with pictures of Sadie's room and maybe some belly pics.
Until then...

No comments: