It won't be all todders and tiaras though. Who knows what other delights I will feel the need to share with the world (a very small population of the world, I should say) If you are just joining me on this journey in blogdom let me do a quick update on us.
The hubs joined the Navy in February. Why, you may ask? It's a long story and I'm not in the mood to write about it, so there! Let's just say it was a good idea and we haven't regretted it...yet. Due to the career change we will be moving from
That is Connecticut for those of you who failed US Geography. Here is a list of common questions I am asked about our upcoming move.
1. Are you excited? Yes.
2. Are you scared? Not really. Anxious is a better word.
3. How are you getting there? We are flying. My dad is driving the car.
4. Won't your dad be lonely? No. He listens to books and sermons to pass the time. He will be wiser when he arrives.
5. Where will you live? In a house. No, it's not made of candy.
6. Are you going to try and get a job teaching? No. My certificate is from TX, not CT. They aren't interchangeable. I would have to take tons of tests and extra classes to get certified in CT and frankly I'm not that intersted.
7. What will you do? I am going to raise bees.
8. Really? No. I have two children who are pretty needy so I guess I will hang out with them and, you know, raise them and stuff.
9. When will Robby be deployed? I have no idea. He is still in school so it won't be for awhile.
10. Will he even be deployed? Isn't Obama sending the troops home? Robby is in the Navy. They deploy regardless...to protect our ocean perimeter. Why are you an idiot? Stop talking.
11. What are you reading right now? That's not a Navy question but I will answer anyway... I am reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I've read it before but the next book is coming out soon so I wanted to read it again.
So that is about it for this particular post. I will end with the good stuff!
Until next time...