Sunday, July 24, 2011

Videopalooza!!

Still feeling uninspired to use up a lot of brain power by writing so this is mainly going to be a video post. Ignore the messy house (we were in the process of moving and I was 9 months pregnant so cleaning was low on the list) and ignore the majority of what the grown-ups say.

This video starts off a little weird with what Robby is saying but Sadie was actually giving him a "massage" by beating his back and that is what I was trying to capture but she decided to quit performing once I started recording. Isn't that just the way...




Sadie enjoys her tv time (yes we are bad parents, we let her watch TV before she was two but I am going to be more prudent about the amount of time she spends with The Backyardigans now that I have energy to get off the couch). Here she is watching her FAVORITE actor of all time..herself!! I made a video of her counting skills on my phone and she wanted to watch it over and over. Love the giggle!!






Sadie loves to sing along with The Backyardigans. This is one of her favorite songs. It goes: "Newspaper! Newspaper! Spread it out and read with joy! Newspaper! Newspaper! Courtesy of your local paper boy!"


You may or may not know that Robby resigned from his job in Hart a few months ago. This was a huge leap of faith because neither of us had any other job lined up but Hart just wasn't a good place for us. We had been living in school housing though and the lease was up on the last day of school so we have been living like gypsies this summer going between Rob's parents and mine. Sadie has been doing awesom with all the changes but the pack-n-play no longer holds her so we have been working on getting her in a big girl bed. We're not quite there yet. She has been enjoying her newfound freedom though.


As it's been 100+ weather for weeks now with no rain to cool things off we have had to find indoor activites. Before I had kids I always said that I would NEVER let my kids play in the germ infested mall playground...oh well! She loves it and I'm sure you will love mine and Robby's thrilling conversation as she plays.



Are you still with me? Let's keep on going then shall we... For Sadie's 2nd birthday we took her Chuck-e-Cheese where she learned how to play Ski-ball with Daddy! I'm a bit of a stick in the mud as you will learn at the end of the video. I LOVE to watch Sadie laugh.


There aren't many movies that hold Sadie's attention but she is an avid Toy Story fan. She will watch all three all day long if we let her (which we don't). She stole her cousin Jordan's Buzz and Woody so she could re-enact her favorite line: "To Infinity and Beyond!"


Did you think I had forgotten I have two daughters now? Don't worry, I didn't. I was able to miraculously capture Sadie giving Savi a kiss which she had never done before. Sadie loves to give Savi zerberts on her tiny little toes...I can't tell how Savi feels about this yet.


Last one!! If you have stuck with me through all the videos you are a true friend! Savi is 6 weeks old and her personality is starting to come out. She is pretty laid back. She likes to look around and lately she has started talking a little bit. This video is twice as exciting because not only do you get to see Savi in all her cuteness you get to hear a one-sided conversation that my mom was having on the phone.


That's it for this edition of Videopalooza. I'm sure I had many typos but it's late and I am too tired to edit. Plus, I think Savi is about to wake up for her midnight feeding. Yeah!!

No comments: