Friday, September 10, 2010

Go Hart Longhorns!

Well, it's that time of year again when football season rules friday nights! Actually in our case it rules all our nights and days as well! It has been an adjustment but we are all navigating these unfamiliar waters together and we will get there. Sadie is asleep so she can't narrate the blog tonight so it's just going to be short and sweet.
Here we are leaving for the game. The field is right across the dirt road from our house so we just walked over.
It was a big night for hairdos as well since this is the first night that Sadie has let me put a giant bow in her hair and LEFT IT ALONE! I suspect if I had turned my back it would have been gone but she never got the chance to defy the bow.
Thanks Aunt Becca! You have awesome bow making abilities and we received many compliments!

GO COACH FRYAR! There is a pretty good chance that I embarrassed him by taking this picture but he will get over it :) There was only time for a quick kiss (for Sadie of course) before he had to be on his way.
Here we are, all a twitter and waiting for the game to start. You can see the masses of Hart fans behind us ( about 20 in all, but we were a little early)

Coach Daddy talking being all "coachy"

In this picture Robby is talking to number 22 who not more than 5 minutes later scored the first touchdown of the game. Coincidence? I think not!!! Coach Fryar rocks!

My little spider monkey wouldn't stray too far from my side but I still managed to get this precious picture which is, of course, frame bound!

That is it for the football pictures but I couldn't resist throwing in a few more precious shots. A few weeks ago a cold front came through and it was about 55 degrees in the morning so we layered up to go grocery shopping.
Here is Ms. Sadie enjoying the crisp cool weather.

And here she is reading one of our favorite books ( I have it memorized because we read it ALL the time) I had absolutly nothing to do with this pose. She unfolded her couch, she chose her book, and she propped it up to read. PRECIOUS! A girl after her mama's heart.



And here she is in a dog bed at Grandmas because...you know...why not.


That's it for me tonight. Short and sweet.

3 comments:

Shawn Williams said...

That was very entertaining. That was a big kid you had attached to that little bow.

McClure Family said...

oh amy! she looks JUST like you! you have such a sweet little family!!!

beccadawnruss said...

BRING SADIE BACK TO NARRATE THE BLOG!! WE WANT SADIE! WE WANT SADIE!
Lazy kid. Sleeping when she should be working on the computer.